does anyone remember law4kids
like this kids’ website that had these shitty webcomics and animations telling them all about DA LAW
i mean this shit was hilarious even by itself
BUT THEN PEOPLE STARTED MAKING PARODIES
AND THEY JUST KEPT COMING
This one was always my favorite:
these goatees got me heated
The sign of a true mega
A mix of classic, retro, and different Halloween Songs
- This is Halloween - Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack
- Monster Mash - Selebrities
- Day of the Dead - Voltaire
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- It’s Terror Time Again - Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
- Brains! - Voltaire
- Ghost Busters Theme - Ray Parker Jr.
- Feed Me (Git it) - Little Shop of Horrors
- Grim Grinning Ghosts - Disney’s Haunted Mansion
- The Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature
- Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Oogie Boogie - The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Friends on the Other Side - Disney’s The Princess and The Frog
- Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Tod
- I Put a Spell on You - Hocus Pocus Soundtrack
- Dinner with Drac - John “The Cool Ghoul” Zacherle
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia - Charlie Daniels Band
- Welcome to My Nightmare - Alice Cooper
- The Headless Horseman - Disney’s Ichabod & Mr. Toad
- Scary Monsters (and Super Creeps) - David Bowie
- The Addam’s Family Song - The Addam’s Family Soundtrack
- Witch Doctor - Peter Pan Records
- Grave Robber at Large - Creature Feature
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - TheLivingTombstone mix
LISTEN HERE (X)
So this is possibly the best Halloween Playlist I have ever fucking seen.
"They call themselves the Guardians of the
DisneyGalaxy.” “What a bunch of A-holes.”
Each one has a caption so be sure to click them!
North was soooo cooool in RvB Guns For Hire: Episode 0 〜(￣▽￣〜)
Two Weird Old Men! (And their puppets)
Me & Matt Chapman goofing around between takes for the credits tag in Sock Opera. For those of you that don’t know, Matt Chapman writes on Gravity Falls (Co-wrote “Into The Bunker” with me) and also makes a hell of a good McGucket puppeteer. (Oh, and he’s also Strong Bad, incidentally)
Puppets by Puppet Extraordinaire Nicole Mitchell (Her Tumblr: http://dearquatty.blogspot.com)
*Jaws music plays in the background*
*JAWS MUSIC INTENSIFIES AND TURNS INTO A HARDCORE METAL BAND OF RAZOR TEETH DEATH MUSIC*
You know what really bugs me? Why is it that only the seekers and the Praxians have super secret special cultures and behaviors? What about the other frame types? What about the other city states?
What about the Altihexans? What about the Urayans? Why not talk about the RAVING seaside culture with mechs who live on the Rust Sea? How about the people in the Sonic Canyons living in an area SO LOUD they shout to be heard? Why not write about the fact that they all speak Cybertronian Sign Language?? Or an ENTIRE MUSICAL ORCHESTRA based around how sounds and voices echo deep in the mines of Kaon!?
And the frame types! Motorcycles who spin their wheels certain ways to convey messages! Enforcers signalling one another with their biolights! Tanks drawing huge aft messages in the ground with their treads?
Why don’t people write about how Optimus and Ultra Magnus have secret converstations based on smoke signals coming out of their shoulder stacks!?
// New League video on Shurima’s lore. Huh.
Engie trying to ask Pyro to do a spy check for him using sign language.
My RED Pyro OC (Angel) is deaf and, while they can read lips and give some verbal responses, communication is hard with or without their mask on. Not much of the team actually knows about this, mostly because they are scared of Pyro/ are intimidated by how mentally ill they are, but the RED Engineer (Gene )figured it out and tries to learn a bit to make Pyro’s life a little less complicated.
Both Gene and I are only fluent in Google searched ASL, so there’s a super good chance these signs are incorrect.
The Great Detective himself has joined the legal fray - here’s our very first look at Sherlock Holmes in Dai Gyakuten Saiban!
We’ll add more scans as they come in; see our previous post for more info.
UPDATE: Added some more scans, courtesy Kotaku - if you’re not familiar, the girl on the right is Iris Watson, Holmes’ assistant.